Student Brand Ambassador
If you are interested in the Student Brand Ambassador position, please send over your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Student Brand Ambassador – Taylor’s Collection
We're looking for passionate, highly motivated Student Brand Ambassadors to join our Taylor’s Collection family. In this position, you'll increase Taylor’s Collection visibility on campus and social media with the goal of building brand awareness.
This role is perfect for students aspiring to become models, video producers, musical artists, comedians, content creators, social media influencers, fashion designers, podcasters, radio hosts, and media professionals.
As a Student Brand Ambassador, you will:
• Use your existing connections and your networking skills to build and strengthen Taylor’s Collection partnerships with clubs and other organizations on your campus
• Share opportunities and communicate with your student body about Taylor’s Collection
• Love talking to people, sharing information, and being in the know of campus events
• Be open to the goals and creative acceptance criteria of spreading the word about Taylor’s Collection
• Be gregarious and excited to make money by doing what you love (talking, making videos, promoting, marketing)
• Leverage your social media networks to get students engaged with our brand and our products
• Have at least 500 followers on social media
Submit a resume and cover letter detailing your work and aspirations.
• Connected. You're an involved member of the campus community and you consistently look for opportunities to expand your network even further.
• Enthusiastic. You get so excited about helping students achieve their goals that others naturally buy into what you're saying. You can captivate any audience with your excitement and your expertise, making you a great presenter.
• Resilient. You're a competitor with grit who will do whatever it takes to get the job done. Nothing will stop you from meeting your goals.
• Resourceful. You're quick, you're clever, and you're solution-oriented. You can take information and run with it - you don't rely on a lot of direction.
• Self-Motivated. You're comfortable working independently and can motivate yourself to accomplish anything. You're great at managing your time and are committed to completing your tasks.
• A Social Influencer. You love using social media and you believe that it's a great way to engage students with information they need. You're excited to use social media to interact with your peers in an authentic way.
You are also:
• A current sophomore, junior, or senior on campus, able to commit to at least one semester
• Tech-savvy and excited to stay engaged in a remote workforce
You will get:
• Extra spending cash. Our Brand Ambassador positions pay $500 per semester (as long as criteria points are met or exceeded) with opportunities for additional compensation and discounts and bonus
• To live your life. With a flexible schedule, you'll be able to balance being a Brand Ambassador and an involved college student
• To continuously grow and develop. We host regular Professional Development Webinars exclusively for our Taylor’s Collection team, with topics ranging from resume help to personal statement workshops.
Durham, NC, USA
Job Functional Area
Taylor’s Collection is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All positions with Taylor’s Collection are paid positions. Compensation for specific positions are based on job level, skills, years of experience, and education, among other factors. Additionally, certain positions are bonus or commission eligible.
Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
Diversity inspires innovation and growth in the Taylor’s Collection community. We strive to be a model employer for inclusiveness. Not only do we value our employees for their professionalism and skills, but also for the unique viewpoints they bring to the Organization. Taylor’s Collection employees bring diverse perspectives, ideas, and backgrounds that give a competitive edge in anticipating and exceeding our customers’ needs in today's global market.